New Bach Stradivarius Artisan Trumpet in silver plate
Each instrument personally optimized by Austin Custom Brass
All Bach trumpets sold at Austin custom Brass are optimized by our shop foreman, Ian McCarthy.
Ian checks the following:
valve fit and compression
slide fit and alignment
Measures and, if needed, corrects the mouthpipe venturi
adjust mouthpiece receiver gap
Ian also upgrades the horn from the stock setup with our ACB PVA (precision valve alignment) at no additional charge.
As an added bonus Trent and Ian will both play test your horn personally before shipping.
For a limited time we are also shipping these horns free in the US (international orders please email us for a detailed quote).
Skillfully handcrafted, Artisan culminates in a unique blend of classic design, elegant styling, and the signature Bach sound. Over a year in the making, development of The Artisan Collection with contributions to acoustic design and testing was aided by long-time Bach artists Michael Sachs, principal trumpet, The Cleveland Orchestra, and Phil Smith, principal trumpet, New York Philharmonic Orchestra. The Artisan Collection enhances the entire line of Bach Stradivarius by offering today's players the look, feel and signature Bach sound of vintage Bach designs. Staying true to key elements of Vincent Bach's original designs was critical in the development of this new collection to allow the player to discover the Artisan within.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .459-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4-13/16-inch One-Piece Hand-Hammered with Flat Rim
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Split Ring
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: One-Piece Hand-Hammered Bell with Flat Rim; Special Acoustic Bell Treatment; Enhanced Radius Ferrules; Two Sets of Valve Guides (Brass and Plastic); Extended Low F 3rd Valve Slide Stop Rod; Deluxe Bell Engraving
- Case: C190DBL Deluxe Double Case
- Mouthpiece: NO