NEW! The PEACEMAKER is a combination of the best features from our Classic and Outlaw Torpedo Bags, in a sweet new durable design. It's just like the Classic, but with no back pack straps. And like the 2012 USA Outlaw, it will accommodate a Chuckwalla for mutes and music, or a Sidewinder Suit Bag. NEW!
More Pictures and Video will post as they are completed.
The CHUCKWALLAis a wrap-around Mute Bag / Music Pouch, and has a spot for mutes that is protected by a stiff sheet of plastic. Your music folder goes in there, too, and it's super wide @ 16″! If you order ONLY the Chuckwalla, you will receive ONLY the Chuckwalla.
The SIDEWINDER is a wrap-around Suit Bag, with room for a tuxedo or suit. Zip it on the Outlaw, wind it around the side, clip it tight and you're off. If you order ONLY the Sidewinder, you will receive ONLY the Sidewinder.
- Up to 3 inches of foam on all sides of your trumpet.
- Nearly indestructible design.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Black Nylon is standard.
- Huge #10 YKK main zippers.
- Industry-leading YKK clips.
- Metal Hardware.
- One Trumpet.
- With the Chuckwalla option, it will carry and protect any and all needed mutes, and the super wide music pouch will fit ANY orchestra folder (16 inches X 17 inches!).
- Mouthpiece lid pocket for added storage.
- 2 inch wide No-Slip Shoulder Strap.
- Removable Lid Pocket for mouthpieces, valve oil, etc.
- This case is sturdy on the floor, leaving an 8 inch footprint, and makes a GREAT trumpet stand on set breaks.
- At only 5 pounds, the Peacemaker is lighter than nearly all other single cases, with MUCH greater protection.
- Black, Deep Red, and Royal Blue are made from 1680D ballistic nylon.
- 5 pounds 3 Oz (2.3 kilos) withOUT the Chuckwalla, 6 pounds 9 Oz (2.8 kilos) WITH the Chuckwalla. 22 inches tall, 8.5 inch diameter (56 cm x 21.5 cm). Flies well —
- Students and professionals who want the world’s best protection for carrying one trumpet, with functional capacity for large music folders and many mutes. Introduced in July 2013, this is already our best selling case.