Fantastic new bags in stock now! In addition to incredible protection, these bags are well-made, sustainably crafted, and the workers are paid a living wage. Doesn't get much better than that!
Made from supple water buffalo leather, this is a stylish and sleek bag. Perfect for easy traveling. The superior protection is a result of Gard's patented mid-bag suspension system that holds the trumpet in place, and then reinforced by 2mm thick PVC inserts. This case also comes with a rain protector that can cover the case, and a luggage tag. It could be used as a backpack, or over the shoulder. The front pouch can fit plenty of accessories as well.
Holds 3 trumpets (OR 2 trpts + picc OR 2 trpts + mutes)
What Gard says:
- GARD Patented Protection System, Foam belts /pads, and cone inserts for your instruments.
- Padding made up of dense, thick and impact resistant High-Density foam. The bag interior has 20mm of foam on all sides of the instrument.
- 1” Zipper guard protects the instrument from accidental scratching from metal zippers.
- Sturdy YKK zippers.
- Heavy-duty electroplated brass hardware.
- All weight bearing joints are riveted as well as stitched.
DESIGN / COMFORT
- Carry Handle / grip Handle made of real leather is soft to touch and adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- Backpack strap can double up as a shoulder strap.
- Leather Luggage tag provided.
- All bags come with a special rain-cape to protect it from water damage during inclement weather.
20.75 x 6.50 x 10 (in Inches)
22 x 8.5 x 12 (in Inches)
POCKET DIMENSIONS (two)
20 x 10 (in Inches) & 11 x 10 (in Inches)
(Horns not included -- case only!)
Reviews Hide Reviews
This is a great that I badly needed. It’s light and seemingly durable so far that I have owned the bag (month). My last triple that I bought was a Wolfpak case; this case has way more room but is still very compact.
Very protective and beautifully made.
I've been using my Gard Elite Bag for only about two weeks, but have already had it out to about 5 gigs and it's proved to be an excellent bag. I mostly use it to hold two large belled horns (Adams A4 and a Harrelson Summit) and there's plenty of room for both, as well room for two mutes, earplugs, small trumpet stand, valve oil, charts, Arban Tutor, Gameboy Advance for the tour bus etc. It also comfortably holds three horns if I add my Bach Strad in. It's beautifully made, the leather quality is first class and it's the perfect size for an overhead luggage compartment, so no need to check it. The backpack straps are comfortable too. If you need to be able to fire your trumpets down a three-storey high staircase I'd be a little worried about it's ability to protect them, but for the odd accidental drop, doorway or squash into a car boot this case's protection is more than adequate. I feel confident leaving it standing in a corner backstage with an unused horn in it during a gig and knowing that that horn will be safe. I highly recommend this thing. Also, It looks super classy.