Love it so far. I've yet to travel extensively with it, so with that consideration the final verdict is still out. However, to this point it serves me very well. Nicely done!
Fantastic new bags in stock now! In addition to incredible protection, these bags are well-made, sustainably crafted, and the workers are paid a living wage. Doesn't get much better than that!
Made from 1680D ballistic nylon fabric and accented with supple water buffalo leather, this is a stylish and sleek bag. Perfect for easy traveling. The superior protection is a result of Gard's patented mid-bag suspension system that holds the trumpet in place, and then reinforced by 2mm thick PVC inserts. This case also comes with a rain protector that can cover the case, and a luggage tag. It could be used as a backpack, or over the shoulder. The front pouch can fit plenty of accessories as well.
Holds 3 trumpets (OR 2 trpts + picc OR 2 trpts + mutes)
What Gard says:
- GARD Patented Protection System, Foam belts /pads, and cone inserts for your instruments.
- Padding made up of dense, thick and impact resistant High-Density foam. The bag interior has 20mm of foam on all sides of the instrument.
- 1” Zipper guard protects the instrument from accidental scratching from metal zippers.
- Sturdy YKK zippers.
- Heavy-duty electroplated brass hardware.
- All weight bearing joints are riveted as well as stitched.
DESIGN / COMFORT
- Carry Handle / grip Handle made of real leather is soft to touch and adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- Backpack strap can double up as a shoulder strap.
- Leather Luggage tag provided.
- All bags come with a special rain-cape to protect it from water damage during inclement weather.
20.75 x 6.50 x 10 (in Inches)
22 x 8.5 x 12 (in Inches)
POCKET DIMENSIONS (two)
20 x 10 (in Inches) & 11 x 10 (in Inches)
(Horns not included -- case only!)