Reunion Blues Continental Triple Case
One amazing versatile case that can hold three horns, tpt/flugel/mutes, and even two flugels and a big horn. Lots of space, tons of protection (I dropped one of these down a flight of stairs and my horns survived the fall just fine), and very light!
These are absolutely fantastic cases and incredible bargains as well.
Read below for more information:
DESIGNED TO PERFORM
The first thing you notice about an RB Continental case is how fluid and sleek it is. The black-on-black ballistic shell, with its elegant pleating, is spare and tasteful without being bland. Only when you really look for it does the rugged construction become apparent — the reinforced stitching, knurled abrasion grids, black chrome-plated hardware, and reversed water-resistant zippers disappear into the case’s silhouette. Inside the case, the opulent double-helix blue velvet tuck lining seems almost to glow from within.
ENGINEERED TO LAST
Every RB Continental case features a Flexoskeleton™ protection system of EVA-reinforced 1-inch solid-cell foam — softer inside to cushion the instrument, harder outside to guard against the bumps and grinds of the road. It’s the first of its kind — a hard-sided soft-sided case.
BUILT FOR THE ROAD
Because the true test of a case is how easy it is to carry, each RB Continental case is designed for getting around in the real world, with our unique “Zero-G” handle, adjustable straps, hidden “subway” grips, and strategically placed hide-away cushioned backpack straps.
ROOM FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED
Within its sleek footprint, the RB Continental offers a staggering amount of storage, with efficiently placed inner and outer pockets to hold the accessories every musician needs on and off the stage.
RB Continental Triple Trumpet - #RBCT3
- 1" thick shock-absorbing Flexoskeleton w/ reinforced impact panels
- Adjustable dividers for custom space allocation to fit trumpets, mutes, etc.
- Unique padded wide-mouth lid for easy access and better protection
- Bottom knurled abrasion grid resists scuffing
- Zippered exterior pocket and hidden interior pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Available in midnight black and with blue accents (please specify in the comments section which you prefer)
Weights & Measures:
External: 22.5" Length x 11" Width x 12" Depth
Internal: 21" Length x 9" Width x 9.5" Depth
Weight: 6.4 lbs.
All RB Continental cases feature:
- Ballistic Quadraweave exterior.
- Quilted "double helix" velvet interior.
- High-strength corded edges and seams.
- Double-stitched with high tensile thread and reinforced at tested stress points.
- Zero-G palm-contoured handle with weight distributing foam core*.
*Stick bags do not include the Zero-G handle.
Review Hide Reviews
The Reunion Blues Continental Triple Trumpet Case works extremely well for my set up. I do NOT use three trumpets. But the bag works very well for a flugel and trumpet; I use the center for mouthpiece case and music. It is light with a springy handle. I use a separate mute bag for mutes and other accessories. I have used this set up for several rehearsals and gigs now and it has made set up and take down much easier.