I usually get the leather (heavier) torpedo bags... I delightfully surprised by lightness of this one with the SAME protection, Yay!
2012 USA OUTLAW (nylon)
In my opinion this is the best single case on the market for on-the-go trumpeters! Check these out and get one at a superb price today!
NEW! The Outlaw is not a hard case, it is light and tiny (like a gig bag), but responds well to heavy bumps. The Chuckwalla protects a ton of mutes and holds a 14" wide music folder.
1.5 to 3 inches of foam on all sides of your trumpet, and that foam is surrounded by a single piece of plastic all the way around, on top, and on the bottom. No gig bag can compare to this gig case.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon
- Huge #10 YKK main zippers
- Industry-leading ITW Nexus clips, D-rings, and snap hooks
- One Trumpet
- 5 to 7 mutes
- Massive space for music, will fit ANY orchestra folder
- Mouthpiece lid pocket for added storage
- The Outlaw is designed to be light and protective above all else. 3 pounds!
- It pairs with the Sidewinder Suit Bag or the Whiptail, which ties two Outlaws together in a back-packable manner (Bb and C trumpet, for instance). The Chuckwalla is recommended, as it protects your mutes behind a plastic barrier and has space for a 14" music folder
- This innovative trumpet case is the lightest and most versatile traveling case ever made.
3 pounds (1.4 kilos), 21 inches tall, 7.75 inch diameter (53 cm x 19.5 cm). Flies well.
When a light weight is desired, but a gig bag is nerve wracking, THIS is your gig case. Paired with the Sidewinder or Whiptail, this is an amazing system for professionals. This is a PERFECT option for young students!!!
Yea, the case is great, but ACB is really what was great about this purchase. They're simply the best and most accommodating brass retailer I've ever bought from.
this bag makes me feel more safe when im carrying my new heavy trumpet around.
Just ordered a torpedo outlaw case from Trent. Great case, lightweight with lots of storage and protection. Very pleased with the case and the great service from Trent!